- Have you eaten in the last 4ish hours?
- Have you had something to drink today?
- Can you have something, even if just milk or water or cup’o’noodles or toast with something yummy on it, if you haven’t, please?
- If you have any injuries, can you please take care of them for me
- Also please take any meds if you should and haven’t, yet?
Whatever you have or haven’t done today just know you’re super strong and I am so proud of you
Okay you can go back to blogging now~ <3
Blame the rapist, not the outfit.
Blame the rapist, not society.
Blame the rapist, not alcohol.
Blame the rapist, not a song.
Blame the rapist, not the location.
Blame the rapist, not a gender.
Blame the rapist, not the victim.
Blame the rapist, not the child.
Blame the rapist, not the culture.
Blame the rapist, but remember to make them take responsibility for their actions, don’t split that up among anything or anyone else.
Merry Unbirthday, to you all!
Happy Unbirthday dear Tumblr nation
I really recommend reading the entire article. Trigger warning for discussion of rape and rape culture - it’s a tough article but very important.
(Thanks to byunbbi for submitting)